5 Tips for Cleaning the Exterior of Your Car
A car that is regularly cleaned has a charm of its own. Washing your vehicle thoroughly not only maintains the look of your car but also has several benefits. Over time, a lot of dirt and grime accumulates that damage the exterior of your car. These elements hamper the paintwork of your vehicle and minimize its resale value. On the other hand, keeping your vehicle well-cleaned has a good impact on its resale value. Keep reading this blog by the Carstars Auto Sales dealership in Olympia, WA, to learn various tips for cleaning the exterior of your car.
Explore Key Tips for Cleaning Your Car’s Exterior
- Do not clean your car in the sun. Move your vehicle out of direct sunlight before washing it. It will stop the water from leaving spots on your car.
- Be cautious regarding the soap you use to clean your car. Do not use liquid soap from your house. These soaps contain harsh ingredients that may damage the finish of your vehicle. Automotive experts recommend getting a specially made car washing soap from your local auto parts store.
- Never use a sponge to clean your car. Do not use anything that contains abrasive materials. They could harm your car’s exterior. You can use a microfiber cloth for cleaning.
- If you reside in a place with rough climate conditions, you need to wax your car at least twice a year to protect your car’s paint. Waxing can help restore the original shine of your vehicle.
- Pay attention to the windows. Use a window cleaner that is developed for auto glass. These products are devoid of harmful chemicals.
A regularly cleaned car looks not only pleasing but also feels good.
Read more: How to Drive Safely with Baby in the Car
Are you looking for an excellent pre-owned vehicle? Please visit us at the Carstars Auto Sales dealership in Olympia, WA, and explore our inventory. You will surely be impressed!